Possible Bug With The Unlock Screen

TerryMasters

May 1, 2010
Visit site
Unlock the Droid Charge during a phone call, keep the screen active and let the call end. Does it bring up the lock screen again? It does for me.

I might take a video of it in a bit. To my surprise, Samsung doesn't seem to have their own forums. So I don't really know where to go to report this problem, I'll try Live Chatting them again tomorrow.

TerryMasters

May 1, 2010
Visit site
Yeah there is definitely an issue here, at least with my phone.

I have it set to glass, but with a PIN lock screen. Someone will call me, I'll answer it, and as I'm looking at my screen I'll notice I have a text/email/something else. I unlock the phone so I can read it, the call ends, and it throws me right back into the lock screen asking me to punch in the PIN yet again.

I'd love to know if this happens to anyone else.

mc21

May 8, 2010
Visit site
my x does this. if i answer a call (not make a call), i can reply to texts while still on the phone. when the phone call ends it goes to the lock screen.

moondrius

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
Its not really a problem. Its for security. If you let someone use your phone you may not want them going through your stuff when the call ends.

TerryMasters

May 1, 2010
Visit site
If I let someone use my phone I wouldn't unlock it the first time, it's just an annoying bug that forces you to unlock the phone twice when it really shouldn't.

I can't tell you how aggravating it is to get a call from someone and see you missed a text, so you punch in your password to unlock the phone only for your friend to hang up and make you re-enter the password in the middle of reading it. :mad: