06-17-2011 06:21 PM
44 12
tools
    im getting the incipio today in the mail, ill post how it is... i currently have the tpu case and its rather disappointing.
    06-16-2011 01:52 PM
    I need people to review my new style of cases. If you would like to please post. I will give the product for free. All you have to do is pay shipping. I need about 10 people to blog about it. Any takers?
    By blog do you mean write a review here on the forums? And how much to ship?
    06-16-2011 02:44 PM
    Shipping is free if you have amazon prime. The case will ship from amazon and after you post your review here and on amazon you will receive your money back via paypal.
    06-16-2011 04:10 PM
    Can't decide if I wanna keep the case on it. Look so sexy without

Sent from my Droid Charge using Tapatalk
    06-16-2011 05:12 PM
    Do you like the Otterbox Communter, because I can't decide if I want to get that, or wait for the Defender to come out.

I just received my Commuter today, and first impressions are 2 thumbs up! Not too much bulk, but definitely seems like I could throw my phone around and not worry!
    Sent from my DROID Charge
    06-16-2011 05:23 PM
    I just received my Commuter today, and first impressions are 2 thumbs up! Not too much bulk, but definitely seems like I could throw my phone around and not worry!
    Thanks, I apprecite the review. I belive tht I'll be getting that case when I get my phone.
    06-16-2011 05:36 PM
    Droid Charge Otter Box Commuter case w/Stereo Earbuds | eBay

If anyone is interested. Thanks . They do have others on Ebay and they are less just so you know. Contact me if you like.
    06-16-2011 09:45 PM
    I'm thinking of getting an invisible shield. Not sure if I'm going to get a full coverage or just the screen

http://www.jdoqocy.com/click-7293382...-skins-shields

06-16-2011 10:26 PM
    I'm still waiting on mine to arrive.
    06-16-2011 10:54 PM
    Does everyone here use a case because they are worried about scratches, drops, or just habit?

06-17-2011 10:06 AM
    Does everyone here use a case because they are worried about scratches, drops, or just habit?

Scratches and drops. I found the phone was pretty slippery and dropped it (or had it slide out of my lap) a few times.
    06-17-2011 10:23 AM
    For those of you with the TPU case, do you take it off frequently to clean the phone?

It keeps trapping dust under the edges around the phone and I keep having to take I off to clean it

06-17-2011 12:25 PM
    Yeah I clean it once a day
    06-17-2011 01:40 PM
    Yeah I clean it once a day
    I find it really annoying. To the point where I don't wanna use it.

06-17-2011 02:32 PM
    i am rocking mine naked except for the screen protector. only thing I dont like about it being naked is that it does not lay flat on a table. kind of rocks side to side.
    06-17-2011 05:06 PM
    I run the TPU case in gloss black and I think its great. Really has a nice tacky feel and just enough give to make it very easy to hold on to, and it gives the whole phone a nice blacked out look, reminiscent of a Nexus S. It doesn't get in the way of anything, but seems quite capable of protecting against scratches and short drops. Tacky enough to keep it from sliding off of things as well. It doesn't look like it'll protect you from abuse or a bad drop, but it seems to do the job if you take good care of your phone and want something sleek. I especially like the raised edges around the screen, great to be able to set it face down without any worries.

I'm running it with a Steinheil screen protector, and I take out about once a day to clean the screen protector off anyway, so I dust it then. But it really didn't seem to catch too much crap in there, even when I was at the beach.
    06-17-2011 05:13 PM
    Thanks, I apprecite the review. I belive tht I'll be getting that case when I get my phone.
    Can't go wrong with it! Actually, I as charging my phone today and I tripped over the cord, sending my phone flying and landing on the floor. Granted, it was carpet, but it is a great case and I am confident it will protect from just about any drop besides throwing it off of a roof. (But why would you want to do that to the amazingly awesome Charge?)

06-17-2011 05:17 PM
    Any thoughts on the body glove?
    06-17-2011 05:27 PM
    i am rocking mine naked except for the screen protector. only thing I dont like about it being naked is that it does not lay flat on a table. kind of rocks side to side.
    This is what i might do

06-17-2011 06:21 PM
44 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD