Do you have a case on your charge?

johnnyshinta

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
This is the first phone i've put in a case. Normally I rock them naked but this one is so plastic I was worried about scratches.

So is anyone rocking the charge nude?

Sent from my Droid Charge using Tapatalk

Ken7

May 25, 2011
Visit site
Anyone know if there is a plastic covering (like a screen protector) that's made for the back of the phone? I think that's the only part that's really prone to scratching. The glass seems very durable. Of course you can always buy a new back for about $7 if yours gets bad.

dyslexicbunny

Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
Yes. I'm using something at the place I got it. Nothing fancy except that it's argyle. It covers the side as well and a little of the front so it stays on.

chadness

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
I got the one from verizon called the Shell/Holster combo. Not sure if this link will work, but this is it:
Set Your Location

It's great - the shell just covers the back and sides to the corners, has cutouts for ALL the connectors, adds very little bulk, makes it less slippery, looks nice, and has a built-in kickstand. The holster is decent - it just slips right in. Not much more to be said about that.

jkeene81

Feb 1, 2010
plus.google.com
I paid $19.99 for the gel case from verizon and unlike alot of the cases that already made it to the market this one had a cutout for the HDMI out! Fits very well!

johnnyshinta

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
He case I have has a cut out for the HDMI port too. I don't like that so much dust settles around the edge of the screen because of the lip on the case.

Sent from my Droid Charge using Tapatalk

ellje

May 7, 2011
Visit site
I've tried three cases now... the verizon silicone case (which was aweful), an ebay tpu case (not too shabby), and now the two piece incipio... which I think is friggin' phenomenal. I posted pics of the white/grey case in the accessories forum.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma