Do you have a case on your charge?

cruzer_lite

Banned
Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
I need people to review my new style of cases. If you would like to please post. I will give the product for free. All you have to do is pay shipping. I need about 10 people to blog about it. Any takers?

delco714

May 9, 2011
Visit site
I need people to review my new style of cases. If you would like to please post. I will give the product for free. All you have to do is pay shipping. I need about 10 people to blog about it. Any takers?

By blog do you mean write a review here on the forums? And how much to ship?

cruzer_lite

Banned
Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
Shipping is free if you have amazon prime. The case will ship from amazon and after you post your review here and on amazon you will receive your money back via paypal.

rdearth53

Dec 28, 2010
Visit site
Do you like the Otterbox Communter, because I can't decide if I want to get that, or wait for the Defender to come out.

I just received my Commuter today, and first impressions are 2 thumbs up! Not too much bulk, but definitely seems like I could throw my phone around and not worry!
Sent from my DROID Charge

saillling4life

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
I just received my Commuter today, and first impressions are 2 thumbs up! Not too much bulk, but definitely seems like I could throw my phone around and not worry!
Sent from my DROID Charge
Thanks, I apprecite the review. I belive tht I'll be getting that case when I get my phone.

johnnyshinta

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
Does everyone here use a case because they are worried about scratches, drops, or just habit?

Sent from my Droid Charge using Tapatalk

johnnyshinta

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
For those of you with the TPU case, do you take it off frequently to clean the phone?

It keeps trapping dust under the edges around the phone and I keep having to take I off to clean it

Sent from my Droid Charge using Tapatalk

jkpitcher#AC

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site
i am rocking mine naked except for the screen protector. only thing I dont like about it being naked is that it does not lay flat on a table. kind of rocks side to side.