I'm in the Chicago market, 30 miles west of the city, and it seems that my speeds have dropped significantly.

I regularly do speed tests and have done so since day one. Used to see 15-25Mb/s down and now almost never see anything above 10Mb/s. I use Hotspot *occasionally* for my Xbox and other devices but stay under 10GB a month. Also good to note I haven't updated to EE4.

It feels and seems like throttling to me, but thats just a hunch right now.
    How have your speeds been over the life of the phone? Any insight to this?
    06-15-2011 02:47 PM
    I was under the impression that Unlimited plans throttled anything over 5 gigs a month, wasn't sure if they implemented that yet but I guess so.
    06-15-2011 03:00 PM
    I'm in the Chicago market, 30 miles west of the city, and it seems that my speeds have dropped significantly.

I regularly do speed tests and have done so since day one. Used to see 15-25Mb/s down and now almost never see anything above 10Mb/s. I use Hotspot *occasionally* for my Xbox and other devices but stay under 10GB a month. Also good to note I haven't updated to EE4.

It feels and seems like throttling to me, but thats just a hunch right now.
    How have your speeds been over the life of the phone? Any insight to this?
    I just ran "speed test" and I'm at Roosevelt and Central my upload was 28.93mbps 6.24Mbps
    06-15-2011 04:38 PM
    You might just be seeing higher load on your local tower.
    06-15-2011 05:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD