I have a Droid Charge now and really enjoying it mostly. Few things here and there. One is that I can't seem to do a look up (search) of my corporate directory. I had the Thunderbolt for about 12 days and it did it just fine and I know for sure my companies server supports it. On the Charge I can type in a persons name in the To: field and it does search the directory that way and finds people fine but it's only their email address. On other android devices including the Tbolt I had, I think there was a search button that would allow me to search the corporate exchange and see all the other info like phone numbers also but the client on my Charge doesn't appear to be doing that. Am I missing something or do I need to download a better client and if so, which one is the best?

Thanks
    06-15-2011 04:46 PM
    Just incase anyone else does need this option, I wanted to share my resolution. Picked up the app Corporate Addressbook from Vivek from the market. Problem resolved.
    06-17-2011 03:16 PM
    My Charge can search for it but won't do it if I just type in the persons name. Does Corporation Address Book work just by typing in the to field or do you have to click search first and then type?
    06-18-2011 07:39 AM
    My Charge can search for it but won't do it if I just type in the persons name. Does Corporation Address Book work just by typing in the to field or do you have to click search first and then type?
    When composing a corporate email, the email client that comes on the Charge will search for a corporate address as you type the name in the To: field, how ever it only displays an email address. When it comes to looking for that persons other info, you have to pull up the Corp Address book app, type in the name and click on the search icon in the app. It's an extra step but I don't mind. Just glad it works.
    06-20-2011 10:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD