Is there any way to see what my 4g signal strength is? I've noticed 4g is a lot slower at home for me. (maybe 5-6 mbps down, 1 mbps up) =(
    06-15-2011 07:55 PM
    I'm in ATL and must say VZ has done a good job with coverage in general and 4G. My home is in an area that is hilly and alot of trees, Sprint has me in fair coverage, TMobile was fair and VZ I get 2-3 of 5 4G bars and get speeds of 8-18mbps down all the time. Even at my work which is is bad TMobile covergae I get great 2-3 bars of 4G with similar speeds. I am actually rarely in 3G areas as I move around ATL, they pretty much have ATL blanketed in 4G very well.
    06-15-2011 09:09 PM
    Is there any way to see what my 4g signal strength is? I've noticed 4g is a lot slower at home for me. (maybe 5-6 mbps down, 1 mbps up) =(
    I would also like to know if there is a way to find out the 4G signal strength. I know going to settings - about phone - status - signal strength shows a numeric value however I think the number is for voice not data. Anybody know?
    06-15-2011 10:11 PM
    I'm in ATL and must say VZ has done a good job with coverage in general and 4G. My home is in an area that is hilly and alot of trees, Sprint has me in fair coverage, TMobile was fair and VZ I get 2-3 of 5 4G bars and get speeds of 8-18mbps down all the time. Even at my work which is is bad TMobile covergae I get great 2-3 bars of 4G with similar speeds. I am actually rarely in 3G areas as I move around ATL, they pretty much have ATL blanketed in 4G very well.
    Thank you for letting me know ATL has good 4g coverage. Doesn't really pertain to my question at all. lol
    06-15-2011 10:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD