Hook it up!

kthom49

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
Awwwww, yeah! Spent the day waiting on FedEx to bring me my Charge! Now, up and running. :D

Big change from my Blackberry! My question for today is: what are the "must have" apps for the Charge? Any and all help appreciated!

dabomb420

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Hey Kthom49, let me say congrats on your new phone, and welcome to a world of information and support, please let me start by telling you that a lot of information to questions may already be available so try the search button if your having trouble finding what you want, or ask away, as far as apps i have a broad list of media, music and utility's. here's my appbrain to see what i have installed, description of apps should be with them i use appbrain to sync my market. go here Dabomb420's Apps on the SCH-I510 - Page 1

almost forgot my Favorite apps,
Movies - movie look up
DropBox - Cloud Storage

music streaming services like:
Amazon cloud music
Google Music
Pandora
Slacker
Grooveshark
Note: subscriptions may apply to some, if you have your own collection i recommend google cloud music or amazon cloud music
Plex - video streaming service like netflix but runs from your HOME computer to stream all your video content, very handy.
Beatifull widgets - for big clock, reminds me of Htc's sense ui

also game emulators if you like that thing, i play n64oid with other emulators available from https://slideme.org/en/user/3168/applications/3168

dabomb420

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Emuparadise.org has mostly everything
note: you will find multiple copies of some games, e is for europe u is usa j is japan, e or u usually work just pm me if you need more help

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

ellje

May 7, 2011
Visit site
My all-time favorite useful app is Widgetsoid! If you're trying to conserve battery life, you can setup a switcher widget to turn off functions that you aren't currently using (GPS, Wifi, Auto-Sync, etc.) and setup a seperate widget for phone quick dials!

Oxn

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
My all-time favorite useful app is Widgetsoid! If you're trying to conserve battery life, you can setup a switcher widget to turn off functions that you aren't currently using (GPS, Wifi, Auto-Sync, etc.) and setup a seperate widget for phone quick dials!
Rememebr to get the Amazon app, for your free app daily.

tkm20

May 17, 2011
Visit site
Yep...I installed the Amazon app and then saw the Amazon App "app" when I launched the first app...did I lose you? :confused:

mboverst

May 15, 2011
plus.google.com
Every man must have ESPN ScoreCenter! It's a must! Especially with football season just around the corner :D

I'd also suggest trying Dolphin HD for a browser, it's much speedier and has more options than the stock browser.

chadness

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
I always load Alarm Clock Plus because I use my phone as an alarm clock (I like choosing an artist and letting a random song of their's do a "gentle" wake up).