I have rooted Charge and it seems like i510.EE4 update is not installing properly.
    After running the install I checked the version in the system info and it was still i510.ED1
    How can I install EE4 update properly?
    06-16-2011 03:08 PM
    Are you looking at the second line of the Baseband version? That's what it should read. That's your CDMA radio, which has not been updated. The first line is the LTE radio.

Or are you looking under Build number? If that's the case, then no, you aren't being updated. If it's rooted, what else do you have installed? Having another recovery or ROM could be preventing this (for instance, if you're running Altered Beast). Try flashing back down to stock - there's several threads about that.
    06-16-2011 03:39 PM
    build number is ED1
    I'm using Go Launcher but I didn't flash ROM or anything
    Can this still cause this problem?
    06-16-2011 10:11 PM
    You MUST downgrade to ED1 and UNROOT before installing the EE4 update or you can damage your phone.

1) Disable Voodoo (if on), reboot phone
    2) Flash ED1 downgrade, reboot
    3) Accept the EE4 over the air update

You will now have the EE4 radio and can root again. I suggest reading this thread and following the directions after you have done the OTA update How to Root EE4.
    ssok87 likes this.
    06-17-2011 07:17 AM
    is there a way to unroot without flashing new ROM?
    If flashing new ROM is the only way which ROM is ED1 unrooted version that I need to flash with?
    06-20-2011 10:37 PM
    This should tell you everything you need to know.
    ssok87 likes this.
    06-21-2011 01:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD