At work I leave my phone on vibrate, at night I turn all sounds, include vibrate, off. On my old phone, I could control all this with the volume rocker. So I could go from highest volume to the lowest to vibrate only to alarm only and all the way down to completely silent.

Is there an easy/similar way to do this on the Charge? For example, when I go to bed, I like to turn everything (sound & vibrate) off. The best the volume rocker can do is turn to vibrate. I have to then separately go into sound settings to turn vibrate off.

Thank you
    06-17-2011 08:55 AM
    Download a widget from the market. There's a ton that will do that very quickly and easily.
    06-17-2011 09:34 AM
    Thanks Chad!
    06-17-2011 11:08 AM
    Silent toggle widget is my favorite. I'm still pissed that I even need a widget to put my damn phone on silent alone no vibrate
    06-17-2011 01:44 PM
    Silent toggle widget is my favorite. I'm still pissed that I even need a widget to put my damn phone on silent alone no vibrate
    Thanks for the tip! The widget works perfectly. I'm with you though, sucks that I need a widget to do such a simple operation.
    06-17-2011 07:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD