Hi anyone..using this on their Charge..how do you like it. I have the screen pretectors from verizon but don't like how they don't cover the whole screen...the InvisaShield seemed kind of thick to me though.
    06-17-2011 02:53 PM
    Hi anyone..using this on their Charge..how do you like it. I have the screen pretectors from verizon but don't like how they don't cover the whole screen...the InvisaShield seemed kind of thick to me though.
    I have the zagg screen protector on mine best money I ever spent and lifetime warranty can't beat it, the Guy at best buy had to keep redoing it cause the first 3 had factory blems on them number 4 was the lucky number!
    06-17-2011 03:04 PM
    I had the InvisaShield for a while and had good luck with it. Both me and my wife bought one when we got our Charges. It is nice because you don't lose too much of the overall look of the screen like some protectors which tend to dull it out. I took mine off after a couple weeks though because I like the feel of the naked screen. She is still rockin hers. The only thing I would highly recommend is that you pay the extra 8 bucks to have them install it because it will save loads of time and frustration.
    06-17-2011 03:24 PM
    The invisible shield is nice. And it adds that extra protection. Once it is cured, you really can't tell that you have it on really. It actually makes typing a little easier because you have a little more friction. The reason why I don't have one is because it compatible with a lot of skins. I always get gel skins for my phones because they are tight fitting, but they always push up the screen protector. So I don't use one.
    06-17-2011 04:39 PM
    I have it and I like it. here is a picture of the phone with it on.
    06-18-2011 01:02 AM
    I have it and I like it. here is a picture of the phone with it on.
    thanks for the picture...
    06-18-2011 01:35 AM
    I don't have the charge but I have the incredible. I have ghost armour which is similar to invisible shield. I actually like ghost armour better. Can't go wrong with it.

sent from my Incredible using tapatalk
    06-18-2011 01:43 AM
    I have it and it's very nice, answer I agree with the statement about paying 8 bucks. When they fit it with the screen they use water, but it really works.
    06-18-2011 07:24 AM
    I always install the Zagg InvisaShield on all of the touch screen phones my wife and I have had for years.

First, the protection it gives while in my pocket or (shudder) my wife's purse.

Second, it cuts down on the finger prints and smudges.

Third, it almost completely eliminates glare.

In the past I have always installed it myself, but for my Charge I had the girl at Best Buy do it. It took her about 15 minutes and in the end the film was too long and started to come off near the buttons within a couple of hours. I went back the next day and showed them the problem, they tried to fix it but in the end had to put on a new one. The whole thing was hassle free. I had nothing to fill out, nothing to return or mail in, just walked out with a perfectly applied screen protector.

I was told the second time not to put a case on for 3 days to let it cure, which I don’t remember reading but I think it made a difference in preventing the case from lifting the edges.
    06-20-2011 12:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD