Is there any way to change the lock screen to something besides the puzzle piece or glass? I came from a Droid Incredible, and I didn't mind it's Sense lock screen, though I installed CM7 and loved the default android lock screen. But since I can't get CM7 on my Charge yet, is there any way to change the lock screen? Like maybe an app or something? I tried the app 'Widget Locker', but it was full of glitches and messed up more than it worked.
    06-17-2011 09:04 PM
    To piggyback onto your thread is there a easy way to turn off the lock screen all together? I dont want to have to slide a puzzle peice or anything i just want to turn it on and use it.
    06-17-2011 09:55 PM
    You don't need CM7 to use the stock AOSP launcher, you just need a deodexed rom and to take a look in the development section. And the two custom roms out now have it as an option, I'm using it right now on GummyCharged.
    06-17-2011 10:49 PM
    To piggyback onto your thread is there a easy way to turn off the lock screen all together? I dont want to have to slide a puzzle peice or anything i just want to turn it on and use it.
    No you need a lock screen

Sent from my Droid Charge using Tapatalk
    06-17-2011 11:07 PM
    Try No Lock. It's free from the Market
    06-18-2011 01:21 AM
    No Lock doesn't work for me on the Droid Charge, and a few user reviews indicate that others can't get it working on their Charges either.
    06-24-2011 11:28 AM
    Try this: http://forum.androidcentral.com/955482-post255.html.

It worked on my stock ED2 Charge. But I found I kept bumping the power button and turning it on when I had the phone in a side pouch. I also missed the shut down screen options.
    06-24-2011 12:57 PM
    Try Widgetlocker. You can make it look like any lockscreen you want and add shortcuts. Works on the charge.
    06-24-2011 02:39 PM
    Try Widgetlocker. You can make it look like any lockscreen you want and add shortcuts. Works on the charge.
    Yup, I'm using Widgetlocker and it's great. Good way to get your music player widget on your lockscreen as well so you don't have to unlock to pause/skip etc.

Now I just need a way to change the call answer motion from the puzzle piece back to something like the stock android slider :/
    06-25-2011 11:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD