Anyone have a better fix for this rather than a reboot of the phone?

Thanks

Warren
    06-20-2011 07:05 AM
    Wish I did. That's my only problem.

Some people have suggested clearing all the data for the Youtube app. Others have mentioned doing it for the browser. Works for some but neither work for me.
    06-20-2011 08:12 AM
    I have this problem too, but it only seems to happen once the battery goes yellow. When that happens, I have to restart the phone and charge it again but it seems to come back ok. Definitely needs to be fixed tho.
    06-20-2011 03:00 PM
    Searching for a commonality here, do both of you use Doggcatcher?

I have issues with it too.
    06-20-2011 04:42 PM
    Searching for a commonality here, do both of you use Doggcatcher?

I have issues with it too.
    I haven't even heard of it
    06-20-2011 05:12 PM
    No. I figured it was something with Amazon apps first and that wasn't it. I restarted today for something else but my battery is still blue. I'll check at orange to see whats up.

Last time I kept track of it, it stopped working by 26 hours later.

Another thought was that flash was crashing in browser and causing problems but I dunno how to determine if that's happening.
    06-20-2011 05:42 PM
    So I was looking at the Infuse forums and I noticed someone mentioned that they were having problems as well with media. I read the forum and their solution was to uninstall the official twitter app and use something else. As I am also using the official twitter app, it lends some merit to this problem. Any chance you guys are?
    06-21-2011 04:06 PM
    I am yeah. I haven't had a chance to uninstall it yet, though.
    06-21-2011 11:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD