07-08-2011 03:16 AM
34 12
tools
    Mine will be here when i get home tonight.

I will play with it till morning hits.
    06-22-2011 08:47 AM
    Should have waited...glad I did. Samsung Function, here I come!
    06-24-2011 07:46 AM
    Well, I got the news today from a CSR that the information I received last week from another CSR was incorrect and I did not have to jump on a 4G to lock in. Yeah I feel a little cheated for being pushed into a phone and don't get me wrong the Charge is a sweet phone but it wasn't what I have been waiting for the last 6+ months. Probably will return it and wait out the rest of my time with my Storm 2 until the Bionic comes out. I did get an awsome taste into the Android world and cannot wait to get back into it once the phone I have long been awaiting for comes out. Just sucks my hand was forced by mis-information from a CSR prematurely but thank god I am within my 14.
    06-27-2011 09:03 PM
    Well, I got the news today from a CSR that the information I received last week from another CSR was incorrect and I did not have to jump on a 4G to lock in. Yeah I feel a little cheated for being pushed into a phone and don't get me wrong the Charge is a sweet phone but it wasn't what I have been waiting for the last 6+ months. Probably will return it and wait out the rest of my time with my Storm 2 until the Bionic comes out. I did get an awsome taste into the Android world and cannot wait to get back into it once the phone I have long been awaiting for comes out. Just sucks my hand was forced by mis-information from a CSR prematurely but thank god I am within my 14.
    same here, i called them askin if it was ok to switch my storm 2 to say an android or iphone, and they say i will be grandfathered in!
    06-27-2011 09:44 PM
    same here, i called them askin if it was ok to switch my storm 2 to say an android or iphone, and they say i will be grandfathered in!
    yeah i asked my wife if she wanted to take my charge instead but she thinks its way to complex and she hates how the camera overexadgerates colors like reds and stuff. She just wants to get a Xperia and call it a day
    06-27-2011 10:44 PM
    Ill hope on this. I too was waiting for the bionic. I couldn't stand my iPhone any longer and made this my first android phone. Love it. Glad I made the move sooner than later because I'm not sure the bionic will ever come out!! The only thing I hate is cut and paste. Seriously fix that. I rooted day 1 running gummycharged with launcher pro and OC kernel. Phone can be sluggish sometimes but that's coming from iPhone 4 which had its speed and that's it. Anyways I guess my custom Tom doesn't have the brightness trick or maybe because I'm on auto brightness?? Also I'd love an HTC esque rom sometime too. Gingerbread will wait until that's rootable else there isn't a point to me.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk
    06-27-2011 10:51 PM
    Yep, I sure wasn't paying $50 a month for data. I rooted this biotch day one. My wife was pissed! Long live the droidd!
    06-28-2011 01:24 AM
    yeah i asked my wife if she wanted to take my charge instead but she thinks its way to complex and she hates how the camera overexadgerates colors like reds and stuff. She just wants to get a Xperia and call it a day
    Well its done. Thanks for the help navigating the Charge guys and see you around the droid forums.
    06-29-2011 06:50 PM
    i hate to say it but....nah i don't Told ya so...and the Bionic should be here Aug 4th (fingers crossed)
    07-08-2011 03:16 AM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD