Completely new to Android. Tell me what I need to be doing. I downloaded Go Lancher and SMS Pro based on recommendations, but I don't have the slightest idea on how to use them... Wallpapers, lessening lag, freezing some of the bloatware, etc. Completely clueless. So if you could help your fellow Charge owner out a bit, I'd really appreciate it!
    06-20-2011 11:49 PM
    take a few minutes and read some of the threads in the forum. Then come back and ask some detailed questions. There are plenty of threads on all of this. I know your asking for help, I was in the same boat 4 weaks ago. I have lots to learn still but searching around I have learned allot.
    06-21-2011 08:30 AM
    I suppose that's fair. Any particular threads that helped you?
    06-21-2011 09:37 AM
    Just keep using the device. I was new to android as well. The more you use it and explore, the more it will open your mind!
    06-21-2011 09:52 AM
    Is there an easy way to exit apps? Calendar, browser, games, etc. Once in them, I either hit the back button till I get back to the home screen or go into menu then exit. If I just hit the home button, the apps are still running in the background. Is there an easy "one click" way to exit app(s)?
    06-21-2011 10:26 AM
    Is there an easy way to exit apps? Calendar, browser, games, etc. Once in them, I either hit the back button till I get back to the home screen or go into menu then exit. If I just hit the home button, the apps are still running in the background. Is there an easy "one click" way to exit app(s)?
    http://forum.androidcentral.com/veri...ml#post1013492
    06-21-2011 10:30 AM
    Thanks!
    06-21-2011 10:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD