Phone was running fine, and now today I can't connect to the market or the internet. I get a network unavailable message which shouldn't be. Any thoughts?
    06-22-2011 06:49 PM
    Phone was running fine, and now today I can't connect to the market or the internet. I get a network unavailable message which shouldn't be. Any thoughts?
    are you running a rom? are you getting data? have you tried to clear the cache and data from
    settings>applications>manage applications>market?
    06-22-2011 06:56 PM
    I'm on stock. Data is still coming in. Just can't get on the market or internet. I just get a message saying a network error has occurred.
    06-22-2011 07:48 PM
    I'm on stock. Data is still coming in. Just can't get on the market or internet. I just get a message saying a network error has occurred.
    First try pulling your battery and SIM. Also check for Airplane mode selection this should be off. Also go to mobile networks and make sure "packet data" is checked on.
    06-23-2011 06:39 AM
    This used to happen on my original Droid, and happened once on new Charge. I turned off wifi and was able to access the Market again.
    06-25-2011 04:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD