Good day,

I absolutely love my Charge and was demoralized after I dropped the phone 2 x over the course of a few days while using a modified holster.... since we do not have a real great solution for a holster. Anyway, I had the Verizon hard silicone case on the phone and it seemed to not have any issues after the drops. However, I just happened to shake the phone and heard a rattle, which I never heard before.....but then again I neve rshook the phone.

I was just wondering if this was normal to all Charges or perhaps the drop caused the rattle.
    06-24-2011 04:58 AM
    Good day,

I absolutely love my Charge and was demoralized after I dropped the phone 2 x over the course of a few days while using a modified holster.... since we do not have a real great solution for a holster. Anyway, I had the Verizon hard silicone case on the phone and it seemed to not have any issues after the drops. However, I just happened to shake the phone and heard a rattle, which I never heard before.....but then again I neve rshook the phone.

I was just wondering if this was normal to all Charges or perhaps the drop caused the rattle.
    No rattle, you might have broken something loose when you dropped it. Also try putting a business card on top of the battery before putting the back on it just could be the battery hitting against the back door.
    06-24-2011 07:02 AM
    No rattle.
    06-24-2011 08:09 AM
    Sounds like you messed up your phone. No pun intended.
    06-24-2011 11:46 AM
    Sounds like you messed up your phone. No pun intended.

Really?

You must be an investigative reporter
    06-24-2011 01:10 PM
    These phones do in fact have a slight rattle coming from the camera. Its not that noticeable, but if you give it a good shake, you can hear and feel it. My theory is that its related to either the autofocus or image stabilization, as you can sort of feel something lock into place when you activate the camera, and you won't hear a rattle then either.

Again, its nothing big or noticeable, but its definitely there, and has something to do with how the camera is designed.
    06-24-2011 01:10 PM
    These phones do in fact have a slight rattle coming from the camera. Its not that noticeable, but if you give it a good shake, you can hear and feel it. My theory is that its related to either the autofocus or image stabilization, as you can sort of feel something lock into place when you activate the camera, and you won't hear a rattle then either.

Again, its nothing big or noticeable, but its definitely there, and has something to do with how the camera is designed.
    Yeah I get a little rattle from the camera too... Still works so nbd...
    06-24-2011 01:16 PM
    Yeah tiny camera rattle. No biggy.
    06-24-2011 01:26 PM
    Me three
    06-24-2011 02:04 PM
    Me three

Thank you everyone! That makes me feel better that it is typical

I hope the OtterBox Defender comes out soon so I have decent holster.
    06-24-2011 02:40 PM
    lol tiny camera... sounds like...

Just got mine. I'll give it a shake once its fully charged.
    06-24-2011 05:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD