Has anyone else witnessed their widgets and app shortcuts disappearing after using something from the app drawer? I'll check the market or play a game and when I go back to the home screen everything's vanished, there are no screens to swipe yet slowly but surely my widgets and shortcuts start popping back up on the screen. I can't be the only one having this problem, can I?
    06-25-2011 02:37 PM
    Has anyone else witnessed their widgets and app shortcuts disappearing after using something from the app drawer? I'll check the market or play a game and when I go back to the home screen everything's vanished, there are no screens to swipe yet slowly but surely my widgets and shortcuts start popping back up on the screen. I can't be the only one having this problem, can I?
    No, your not alone. If this bothers you, you could look at an alternative launcher. Launcher Pro, ADWLauncher Ex,....
    06-25-2011 08:31 PM
    +1. I have been struggling to determine which app was causing the delays and disappearance. I guess I will stop looking now since it seems to be a "common" issue.

Thanks!
    06-26-2011 10:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD