I'm up for an upgrade and i'm looking for a new android device I was wondering out of the 4g phones already out there on verizon which one is considered the best or should I go with something like the droid incredible 2
    06-25-2011 07:44 PM
    Droid Charge of course!!!

You're probably going to get a a lot of biased answers here though.

From the reviews I've read, the LG Revolution is terrible, but the Thunderbolt comes close. There's a lot of info on this available already. Check out google and youtube.

Oh and that web browser java lock-up you will probably hear about has been fixed in an update.
    06-25-2011 08:10 PM
    Droid Charge of course!!!

You're probably going to get a a lot of biased answers here though.

From the reviews I've read, the LG Revolution is terrible, but the Thunderbolt comes close. There's a lot of info on this available already. Check out google and youtube.

Oh and that web browser java lock-up you will probably hear about has been fixed in an update.
    alright thanks so much
    06-25-2011 09:46 PM
    Like I tell everyone, I had 6 Thunderbolts before I got the charge and I won't ever look back. I had so many damn problems with that f'ing phone.
    06-26-2011 01:40 AM
    I actually just upgraded to the Charge and I haven't been disappointed yet. I love this phone. I'm still getting use to it since I'm coming from a blackberry. I miss the battery life my bb had but I definitely don't miss lagging and not being able to access websites.
    06-26-2011 01:54 AM
    the tb is a great phone and feels sturdy. the kickstand is a nice touch that comes in handy. however, i returned mine due to battery issues (aka some days it lasted 4 hours and others it last 8 and on a very few days it lasted 12 hours). too random for me to have as an everyday phone. now that i got the charge i dont think i could go back to that screen either. the charge's screen is pretty impressive. i know nothing about the lg revolution besides the 5 mins of in store us. nothing about it stood out to me in particular but the screen did seem nice.
    06-26-2011 02:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD