Hey folks, I returned my DC early last week, I believe, and had been using a flip phone since then. I got a Costco membership today and took advantage of their $179.99 sale on the Charge, and this phone is flawless... unlike my last three replacements. I think I just got an unlucky batch of phones last time. Needless to say, glad to be back on a Droid Charge.
    06-26-2011 04:08 PM
    What problems did you have with the last 3? or was it the update that fixed the issues.
    06-26-2011 04:10 PM
    What problems did you have with the last 3? or was it the update that fixed the issues.
    The first one had serious data connectivity issues. I would be in the middle of an area that has strong and it would drop all signal for no reason, even for calls.

The second one had an issue with the screen where it would have these random white lines go across the screen when it powers on or off.

The third had an issue that some GS2 owners witness where the right side of the screen was noticeably dim and yellowish. I gave up after this one and returned it.
    06-26-2011 04:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD