i'm sure there is an easy way to do this or an app, but it's giving me a headache regardless. How can i turn off email notifications at night, but leave my phone ringing and text message notifications?
    06-27-2011 05:54 PM
    I don't use the email apple but the Gmail apple handles notifications separately. So I suggest you open the menus and try that.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk
    06-27-2011 11:19 PM
    I use an app called "Bedside (Night Clock)". It's in the market for $1.89. I like it a lot. Highly customizable. Silences everything but lets calls and texts come through (if you want). Can even whitelist so only calls or texts from specific people come through. I use it every night (and I am not associated with the developer, just a fan of the app)!
    06-28-2011 08:00 AM
    I use an app called "Bedside (Night Clock)". It's in the market for $1.89. I like it a lot. Highly customizable. Silences everything but lets calls and texts come through (if you want). Can even whitelist so only calls or texts from specific people come through. I use it every night (and I am not associated with the developer, just a fan of the app)!
    Can that app also turn the clock face way down or even off (black)?
    Most things I've tried don"t allow for this and to me the night clock is still way, way to bright.

So far with the dockI have to turn the Charge completely off at night which then I can't get incoming calls.
    06-28-2011 10:52 AM
    I use an app called Android Audio Profile in the App Market and it's free. You can set profile for different times.
    06-28-2011 11:15 AM
    Can that app also turn the clock face way down or even off (black)?
    Most things I've tried don"t allow for this and to me the night clock is still way, way to bright.

So far with the dockI have to turn the Charge completely off at night which then I can't get incoming calls.
    Yep. You control what color the clock is. You can also control what the background behind the clock is. I have my clock display set as kind of dark blue with a black background. You can then adjust the transparency of the clock and with a black background, it acts like a fade control, so you can have it really dim. You can also enable a light toggle on the bedside display that can either change the brightness to bright/dim or activate a flashlight on/off. easy access. Brightness setting can also be adjusted based on a schedule!

Lots of features... auto-start when plugged in, off when unplugged, can enable text-to-speech so it reads you the time if you long press the display... now I sound like a salesman. Coming from a blackberry, I needed a bedside mode. This does everything my BB did with the exception of auto enable/disable when plugged in based on a scheduled time.
    06-28-2011 12:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD