07-06-2011 02:07 PM
28 12
tools
    I started this thread and funny thing is vzw wants to give me another 15 days on my trial period and come back to the Charge......
    Ha, that's odd. They are really pushing to get more people to own the Charge because they know the Thunderbolt has so many issues. They also know the Revolution isn't comparable either.
    06-30-2011 12:34 PM
    I started this thread and funny thing is vzw wants to give me another 15 days on my trial period and come back to the Charge......
    Ya does that tell you something!

Both phones have complaints but I think there is more complaints with the TB

I personally like both phones but the charge was a better fit for me, also everyone that notices I have a new phone says "no tumor on this one" or "where did the ugly bump go on your phone"
    funny stuff
    06-30-2011 02:51 PM
    I'm going to be receiving my Charge in 2 day, got Verizon to trade in the Thunderbolt for the Charge. I've hated the Thunderbolt from the beginning, I would only get 4 to 5 hours of battery life, and that's without making any call, text or internet. It got even worst after the last update, my phone would reboot several time a day. Also, it would turn itself off and I won't even know it, my boss tried to call me several times, she accuse me of not picking up the phone. That was enough for me.
    07-06-2011 02:07 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD