Everything great but battery drops doing nothing

dhp106

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
Hey all. Had the phone for about a week now. I'm rooted running gummy charged and imnuts non OC kernel. Also launcher pro a couple Widgets here and there and one Gmail account pushed.

I hung in a phone call with 89 percent and 20 minutes later I woke it up to 85 percent. I feel that something is draining my battery when the phone is off.

I have every sync turned off except for contacts Gmail and gtasks. I really only care that my Gmail is pushed. Does this sync mean push?

Is something else behind the scenes working my battery?

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

dhp106

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
I didn't at first so the last hour I tried that. Left 4g on.

Dropped 3% in about and hour. 4% an hour with all on.

That'd with doing nothing. I knew android battery was lacking. Can I deal with it?

dhp106

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
It seems that my battery usage is generally favorable. I did disable auto sync and that actually made my battery % go up a little bit. But I can't work without pushing my Gmail so I have to leave it on. I think I started my work day at just before 12 at around 97% its 617 now and I am at 61%

6 hours at 61 % to go? I guess that would make it last most of the day. Also considering how I have a charger at my desk I shouldn't worry. I'm going to turn sync off the rest of the night and see how I go.