Battery charge percentage

shobuddy

May 9, 2011
Visit site
Is there a way I can what percent my battery is at on the home screen? My home screen just shows the battery icon at the top but I would like to see percentage. The only way I know how to see % is settings --> about phone --> status. Surely there is an easier/quicker way?

s14tat

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
The non root way would be to download a battery gauge app. But you would end up having two battery icons on your notification bar. The real way it's to root and run a different rom or theme that has a accurate battery mod.

Anderain

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
Is there a way I can what percent my battery is at on the home screen? My home screen just shows the battery icon at the top but I would like to see percentage. The only way I know how to see % is settings --> about phone --> status. Surely there is an easier/quicker way?

I use Battery Widget. It doesnt sit in the notification bar, but it has an icon that since on my home screen with the exact percentage. Seems to be very accurate.

richs10

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
On my Blackberry Storm2 I used MeterBerry which was great for monitoring battery usage during the day (plus a ton of other stuff). Is there an Android app like this that can be used on the Charge?

rmanaka

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
I use "Circle Battery Widget" by Cedric Depoortere. Has different sized widgets and can be configured with different colors, backgrounds, direction, etc. There is both a free and a donate version.