Every time I have a music player open and navigate to another app, the music player always stops soon after. It's quite annoying and if I can't play music while I browse other apps, this phone is going back.
    07-03-2011 10:39 PM
    Bump.
    No answer?
    07-04-2011 04:49 PM
    It could be due to the lack of RAM for the current app or another background task that Android deems more important, therefore it will kill it off to free up memory for other tasks.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk
    07-04-2011 10:56 PM
    It could be due to the lack of RAM for the current app or another background task that Android deems more important, therefore it will kill it off to free up memory for other tasks.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk
    I'm really tempted to bring the Charge back due to the insanely low amount of ram in this day and age. My home screen is refreshing constantly.
    07-05-2011 11:14 AM
    This can't be right. Please don't tell me you have a stupid task killer installed. I used to have that issue on my samsung epic when it was running eclair. Task killers hate samsung music apps.

Have you rooted ? I rooted and overclocked my charge and now i like it more than my thunderbolt which is pretty snappy without overclocking
    07-05-2011 02:30 PM
    This can't be right. Please don't tell me you have a stupid task killer installed. I used to have that issue on my samsung epic when it was running eclair. Task killers hate samsung music apps.

Have you rooted ? I rooted and overclocked my charge and now i like it more than my thunderbolt which is pretty snappy without overclocking
    I only have the stock task manager that came with the phone and I thought about uninstalling that. I don't want to root either till Gingerbread releases.
    07-05-2011 05:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD