HTC J Butterfly

JWatson4701

May 8, 2011
Visit site
Just after I got my heart set on the Note 2, HTC had to come along and drop this bombshell! Too bad it doesn't look like this particular devise will be making its way to the US, or at least not anytime this year. That said, this is the best looking devise I have seen in a long time, and the specs don't disappoint either.

Beyond Fire

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
never owned an HTC before but I would probably snatch this up if it comes to verizon...but 2020mAh battery?? I think its time smartphones don't ship with anything less then 2500. And man if this was a Nexus :D

Huggie87

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
I've been waiting to hear more about this phone and i love everything about it except the battery hopefully that can be changed by the time the phone reaches the US wishful thinking :) if not I may have to go with something else

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Android Central Forums

dplane

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
One would imagine that a LTE equipped big red version would have a slightly bumped up battle capacity... however we don't know if the SLCD3 is possibly more energy efficient than its predecessors on the Rezound and One series. Also...someone mentioned this thing will be water proof; is this true?

Hope well see this on Big Red by years end.

dash813

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
One would imagine that a LTE equipped big red version would have a slightly bumped up battle capacity... however we don't know if the SLCD3 is possibly more energy efficient than its predecessors on the Rezound and One series. Also...someone mentioned this thing will be water proof; is this true?

this one has LTE already

BPHusker

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I would consider dropping Sprint for this phone. I'm so sick of their horrible speeds and lack of 4G in my area. This phone looks like the upgraded EVO LTE in every way.

japhule

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site

Water proof phones is a popular feature on Japanese phones. I'm not sure if this feature will make it to the other variants of this phone, but it sure would be nice.

turb0wned

May 24, 2011
Visit site
I would take this over even a Nexus any day. But this with the name Nexus in it would be even better. I hope we see a unlocked GSM version we can but and ship to the US.