HTC J Butterfly

anon(883913)

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
If / when it is released in the USA I could actually see it having the waterproof feature to compete with the DROID RAZR HD with the nano-coating.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

blackmannx#AC

Panda Motherfrinkin King
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
This device is a beast.. The screen tech which is outstanding will be coming to a device for the north american market. Once you see a SLCD3 1080p screen everything else becomes ..."ok" this version of sense however will not be onboard.

Laters...

Panda

codiusprime

May 20, 2011
Visit site
This phone is pretty obviously similar to the DIX that has been rumored for some time now. Should be out for the holidays and will be my next phone. I have the GNex if I want to play with rims and the latest version of Android.

Joet

Jul 2, 2010
Visit site
The ONLY other time I recall seeing "With Google" on the back of a phone was the LG Nexus pix from last week.

Could this be a subtle HTC Google Nexus leak???

I just soiled myself......

radgatt

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
If this comes in November like the rumors suggest I will be getting it. I can see Verizon bumping the battery up a few more mAh's.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
This device is a beast.. The screen tech which is outstanding will be coming to a device for the north american market. Once you see a SLCD3 1080p screen everything else becomes ..."ok" this version of sense however will not be onboard.

Laters...

Panda

First phone that really makes me want to replace my One X.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk HD

rclifton

Feb 4, 2012
Visit site
The ONLY other time I recall seeing "With Google" on the back of a phone was the LG Nexus pix from last week.

Could this be a subtle HTC Google Nexus leak???

I just soiled myself......

With Google is on the back of a lot of phones, it is just pretty understated usually. Even my original Motorola Droid had With Google on it.

canesfan44

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
...someone mentioned this thing will be water proof; is this true?

Hope well see this on Big Red by years end.

That would be great. I have 2 large live coral aquariums and have killed 2 HTC Thunderbolts by accidentally dropping my phone into the tank. I've actually dropped my current Thunderbolt in twice, but pulled it out of the tank and removed the battery, sim card, etc quick enough that after it dried it worked fine. I'm constantly around water, not including the 99% of the time that it's raining here in South Florida, and a phone being water proof or even simply water resistant would be a big selling point for me, although I hate the idea of not having a removable battery and a memory card slot.