HTC DLX first pictures

Rhino-2-Horny

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
im up in the air between this and the note 2

unfortuantly i really dont like the design of this version and very much prefer the japanese colours like the black with red back and sides.

but i will say i read some articles concerning the newest sharp lcd3 screen and they state it has a 2.5 nearly 3 times less power draw than lcd2 so couple with the quan quad core cpu i can see it doing alright on the 2500 battery so we will just have to wait and see :)

cant wait personally as i took one look and thats what iv been looking for :D

also the japanese version of sense which is the newest revision is very light compared to sense on one-x it very close to stock so a lot of people are going to like that :)

Attachments

• 174606-htcjbutterfly.jpg
    174606-htcjbutterfly.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 331
  • 174606-htcjbutterflyblack.jpg
    174606-htcjbutterflyblack.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 331
  • HTC-J-Butterfly-Press-01-580-90.jpg
    HTC-J-Butterfly-Press-01-580-90.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 618

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
This phone doesn't have the metal "dots" on the back like the One series does. Even the J Butterfly has them. Wonder why this one doesn't???

What do you mean metal dots? I have a One X and it's a matte polycarbonate exterior shell. No metal dots.

Maybe you're getting this confused with the LG Optimus G?

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk HD

adamtalife

May 28, 2012
Visit site
What do you mean metal dots? I have a One X and it's a matte polycarbonate exterior shell. No metal dots.

Maybe you're getting this confused with the LG Optimus G?

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk HD

I think he's referring to the POGO pins.

Sent from my Nexus 7

prodaytrade

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
You guys have any experience how fast HTC helps push out Android updates on non-Nexus phones? I know Verizon is getting it's butt kicked by T-Mobile. I just see this phone and think how much of a shame it is that it isn't a Nexus.

Previous HTC Droid Incredible owner on Verizon.
Update from Eclair to Froyo was quick. Received Froyo update within a month of two after it was released. However, Gingerbread update took six months or longer.
Hope this helped.

Irvgotti

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
To be honest, after owning an HTC Eris, and an HTC Thunderbolt, it's pretty hard to get excited about a new HTC phone. Even though I did enjoy my HTC Incredible, the screen had some pretty ugly burn in by the end of my contract.

Htc def has stepped their game up. The one line has gave them life. To me I wish this was branded as a one series for Verizon. But I've loved my thunderbolt and incredible . So this will be a great refresh of the droid inc. Considering the 4g dinc was a let down in my book

weblos

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
The white j butterfly is the sickest phone I've ever seen. I hope Verizon doesn't mess with the design. That and a good battery and I'm gonna be the first one to the store the day it comes out.

reb422

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
That was exactly what I was referring to. Why do you suppose the DLX does not have them? Even the J-Butterfly has them.

weblos

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
Reading the map from earlier today on the website, no mention of a white or red version? I will be very annoyed if that's the case

Last edited:

DarkScythe

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I am honestly quite sad that the J Butterfly won't make it outside of Japan. :(
I'm looking for something to upgrade to from my original Droid Incredible (my first smartphone, haha) and absolutely love the curves on the J Butterfly, but I don't really like the look of the DLX.
Argh.

Bears

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
im up in the air between this and the note 2

unfortuantly i really dont like the design of this version and very much prefer the japanese colours like the black with red back and sides.

but i will say i read some articles concerning the newest sharp lcd3 screen and they state it has a 2.5 nearly 3 times less power draw than lcd2 so couple with the quan quad core cpu i can see it doing alright on the 2500 battery so we will just have to wait and see :)

cant wait personally as i took one look and thats what iv been looking for :D

also the japanese version of sense which is the newest revision is very light compared to sense on one-x it very close to stock so a lot of people are going to like that :)

Gah. Give me that white phone now please!

klondike1024

Jun 25, 2012
Visit site
The white j butterfly is the sickest phone I've ever seen. I hope Verizon doesn't mess with the design. That and a good battery and I'm gonna be the first one to the store the day it comes out.
I could not agree with you more! This is stopping me from picking up a Droid RAZR MAXX HD. I would like Jelly Bean installed on whatever phone I pick up next. I love the Battery Life on the RAZR MAXX HD but it is more than I need. The screen on this phone should be amazing if the HTC ONE X is an indication. The HTC ONE X Plus is an option for me but I am not sure how happy I would be with AT&T since I have T-Mobile now and really do not like it. I used to love Sprint but would like the 4G LTE so it seems Verizon is the answer for me... even with all the bloat ware. Sigh.

This phone could double as a Tablet Device for me. HTC seems to have decent build quality and good cameras. The white version of this phone looks very classy and professional.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trudycharles