Will it come to Sprint as an EVO variant?

blessedred

Sep 3, 2012
Visit site
I'm soley on Sprint and I'm not going to switch carriers because I'm on a family plan and too young. So I'm wondering is the next EVO going to be this with a kickstand or something? Because I am literally drooling over this device I would be heartbroken if it doesn't come to Sprint. And I have an EVO 3D.

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
It will not be for a long while if it does. I am sorta in the same boat. I am switching to Sprint but I am drooling over this phone.

It is going to be a Droid branded device, which mean it will be forever until it gets put out anywhere else as any other name. The only hope is something close to this coming in the beginning of next year.

Appogee

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
I'm soley on Sprint and I'm not going to switch carriers because I'm on a family plan and too young. So I'm wondering is the next EVO going to be this with a kickstand or something? Because I am literally drooling over this device I would be heartbroken if it doesn't come to Sprint. And I have an EVO 3D.

The closest you'll get is probably the J Butterfly imported as of late. Could be wrong though, but I don't expect HTC to be releasing a Sprint variant of their flagship anytime soon. Mainly because Sprint is just so small in comparison. I do hate carrier exclusivity but, if they pop this onto T-Mo I wouldn't mind :)

blessedred

Sep 3, 2012
Visit site
Thing is they make an EVO every year I wouldn't be surprised if the next one is similar to this and I would be surprised if it isn't.