Pre-Order

preferiti

Sep 20, 2011
Visit site
Wirefly has it for 150.00 pre order,i purchased my rezound from them,with no issues last December,and a lot cheaper then Verizon.

I can get the same price through Verizon because of their New every 2, but I'm going to hold out just a bit longer to order. Maybe amazon will do a penny black Friday sale.... One can only hope

Who?

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
I didn't think best buy matches non brick-and-mortar stores. Have they always done this or is this a policy change?

Yes, it is a policy change that took effect in early October. Plenty of people, including me, have reported success doing it, like199 for the razr maxx HD. For more information, Google it.

JHBThree

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
Yes, it is a policy change that took effect in early October. Plenty of people, including me, have reported success doing it, like199 for the razr maxx HD. For more information, Google it.

Again, it is at the discretion of management for on contract prices.

Who?

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Why are you being so stubborn about an option that can save people significant money? From https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...11.c%3Fid%3Dpcmcat204400050011&token=1LNWXM8g

Is Best Buy currently running any tests or promotions under the Price Match Guarantee?
Yes. Best Buy will match the new, identical, immediately available current pre-tax appliance and electronics hardware products price for these designated major retailers: Amazon.com, Apple.com, Bhphotovideo.com, Buy.com, Circuitcity.com, CompUSA.com, Crutchfield.com, Dell.com, hhgregg.com, hp.com, homedepot.com, lowes.com, newegg.com, officedepot.com, officemax.com, Sears.com, Staples.com, Target.com, Tigerdirect.com, and walmart.com. Appliance and electronics hardware products include audio hardware, video hardware, cameras, camcorders, desktop computers, notebook computers, e-Readers, tablets, TVs, MP3 players, small appliances, major appliances, gaming handheld devices and consoles. Best Buy will not price match accessories, during the return and exchange period or the online prices of third party vendors (Marketplace Vendors) on major retailer websites. Valid for purchases made between October 7, 2012 - November 17, 2012 and November 27, 2012 - December 24, 2012. Best Buy may amend these terms at any time. All other terms and conditions of the Best Buy Price Match Guarantee apply. See Store for details.

Effective Date: October 7, 2012

JHBThree

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
Why are you being so stubborn about an option that can save people significant money? From https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...11.c%3Fid%3Dpcmcat204400050011&token=UKHxX-G9

Is Best Buy currently running any tests or promotions under the Price Match Guarantee?
Yes. Best Buy will match the new, identical, immediately available current pre-tax appliance and electronics hardware products price for these designated major retailers: Amazon.com, Apple.com, Bhphotovideo.com, Buy.com, Circuitcity.com, CompUSA.com, Crutchfield.com, Dell.com, hhgregg.com, hp.com, homedepot.com, lowes.com, newegg.com, officedepot.com, officemax.com, Sears.com, Staples.com, Target.com, Tigerdirect.com, and walmart.com. Appliance and electronics hardware products include audio hardware, video hardware, cameras, camcorders, desktop computers, notebook computers, e-Readers, tablets, TVs, MP3 players, small appliances, major appliances, gaming handheld devices and consoles. Best Buy will not price match accessories, during the return and exchange period or the online prices of third party vendors (Marketplace Vendors) on major retailer websites. Valid for purchases made between October 7, 2012 - November 17, 2012 and November 27, 2012 - December 24, 2012. Best Buy may amend these terms at any time. All other terms and conditions of the Best Buy Price Match Guarantee apply. See Store for details.

Effective Date: October 7, 2012

I am making it clear for people here that mobile phones are not covered by that policy, and that any price match is at management discretion.

lou61166

Banned
Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
I am making it clear for people here that mobile phones are not covered by that policy, and that any price match is at management discretion.
I agree i have been hearing this for years now,and everytime i try it at 4 different best buys they say they do not honor internet price matching on any mobile phones plans or pre paid

Who?

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
I agree i have been hearing this for years now,and everytime i try it at 4 different best buys they say they do not honor internet price matching on any mobile phones plans or pre paid

Have you tried it since October 7, the effective date of the new policy?