neXus⁴ of DNA?

osubeavs728

Jan 27, 2010
Visit site
Means a lot until u pick the phone up and use it completely different than the reviewer and go "I only got 12 hours of battery life should I send my phone back?"

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Android Central Forums

Well using this logic every person is going to get a different amount of battery life. Real world reviews are helpful, but not absolute. Because no one is going to use the phone the same exact way as you, in the same exact conditions Everyday. The only thing that would tell you absolutely if the battery life is "good" (subjective) is to test it and see if it meets your personal needs.

blitz118

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
The only thing the N4 has over the DNA in my opinion is updates from google. But I'm sure it will be able to be unlocked and rooted soon. The DNA has a bigger and better screen and from what I hear a better camera, LTE etc. And don't count out the DNA's battery just yet...wait to hear some real world observations.

The N4 also has the price $299/$350 over the DNA, and in the long run will be cheaper to use than the DNA.

Irvgotti

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Super LCD 3 is supposed to help reduce power consumption also with the s4 pro, we aren't in early 2010-late 2011 anymore. The battery will be fine. HTC has really improved from the thunderbolt. Anyone own a HTC one x? How was the battery? Everyone will have different views on the battery. If you are constantly downloading steaming and playing games of course its going to die fast. But you can't judge the battery without using it. Give the phone a few months

kilofoxtrot

Feb 15, 2010
Visit site
Please correct me if I am wrong.

Can you even activate a N4 on Verizon's network? If not, then that kinda takes the wind out of comparing these two phones unless you plan on switching carriers or adding another carrier.

JHBThree

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
Haven't we heard this song and dance with every new phone/CPU/gpu/screen that comes out?. O ya this new CPU is going to cut down on power by 25% which will give u exceptional battery life bla bla bla. I have had over 10 android phones and most of those phones dating back to the OG Droid and Droid x up to the note the razr and gnex would all get me between 2-3 hours screen on time. Progress has been made but every time a new phone comes we are hearing of how great the battery life and all these reviews come out omg I got 32 hours! And then when the phone drops in stores ppl get it realize its equal to most of the other options and is average and nobody says anything after that.

Except the latest phones have backed up the hype with results. The S3 has great battery life considering its specs. So did the one x and the Optimus g.

The new chipsets are making a big dent in power consumption, and it can't be ignored.

JHBThree

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
Am liking the n⁴ more I'm seeing it..DNA looks like a plastic slab.

Sent from my RaZr HD.

Read some of the hands on reviews so far. Nearly every one says its a fantastic feeling handset. Some have even said it is the best android handset at the moment, bar none.

X0LARIUM

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
Read some of the hands on reviews so far. Nearly every one says its a fantastic feeling handset. Some have even said it is the best android handset at the moment, bar none.

U mean the nX⁴ right? A member here got his and he started of saying "I read a lot and the text looks just perfect". That's it..enough for me to make a decision.

Now just waiting for the price..

Sent from my RaZr HD.

ryanr509

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
Except the latest phones have backed up the hype with results. The S3 has great battery life considering its specs. So did the one x and the Optimus g.

The new chipsets are making a big dent in power consumption, and it can't be ignored.

My one x didn't have any better battery than my Droid razr