HTC Website needs refreshed

jamdmyers

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
I'd gone to the HTC website to see if I could get a early look at the owners manual. I went in last Sat and again today but they don't even list the DNA.
It's a it disappointing that potential buyers may want a peek at what's coming (nothing exciting for android users but what of 'converts') in the owners manual.
Since it was announced I'd thought that would be the trigger to post it on their site, Maybe it comes on the phone, I'll see on Weds..

jamdmyers

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
So todays the PHONE IN STORE DAY... yahoo will be there at 9am est, I'll finally be able to post hands on experience as opposed to speculation.
BUT I did go to HTC website, (and vZ) they still have not updated their site, why am I posting this?
Support, if HTC was on top of this release all pieces of the puzzle would be in place from Marketing to support. I'm thinking long term and I'm sure they will catch up but if I were selling stuff I'd have everything one would need on release day available.

bsSkunkApe

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
DNA is on HTC'S site now. I don't see anything in the support section yet though. Was getting errors when loading the pages so they may be updating as we speak.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Android Central Forums

Jason_A

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, they at least have a support page for it now. Still no manual though.

htc.com/us/support/htc-droid-dna-verizon/

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tony2