Anyone got theirs yet???

cjmac97

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Picked mine up. Spectacular. One question...mine creaks slightly when I push on the red screening on the bottom right side. Anybody else have this? The phone is built incredibly solidly and I'm not sure I really care about this, but just curious. Thanks.

codiusprime

May 20, 2011
Visit site
Yep. Amazing phone, the building quality is every bit as good as my sister in law's iPhone 5. The screen is better than I could have imagined and it's super quick. Sense isn't bad at all, a nice change from stock Android.

atranchina

Jul 28, 2010
Visit site
Picked up mine today. Bought it outright, because there is no way I'm losing my unlimited data. Here are my first thoughts. I also own the VZW GNex.

Pros:
The hardware is awesome.
The build quality is very impressive as well, and even though it's a bigger phone, the size feels comfortable.
Very responsive (despite the 1080p screen and crazy amount of pixels)

Cons:
4.1 JB (This seems like it's not an issue now, but who knows when it will be updated. Not soon enough)
The bloatware that Verizon adds to this phone is ASTOUNDING! (The first 20 minutes was "Disabling" apps that can't be uninstalled)
HTC sense has a lot of social network integration that's just stupid in my opinion. (There are two facebook apps for God's sake. Facebook and Facebook for HTC Sense)

Overall, a great phone, but it won't be everything it could be without CM10 installed in the future.

jamdmyers

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Picked up two at 9am this morning for me and my wife, they'd gotten 10, another guy was buying one and a friend of mine with his wife dropped in as I was leaving, he texted me after saying they both pulled the trigger also.. so that was 5 out of 10 in about 45 mins, not iphone stats but not bad considering there was little to no marketing seen on this phone. Still setting up and playing for now..

PalmPrePlusPwns

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
coming from a samsung galaxy s3 here, loving the DNA, one question though..

is there a way to get to a task manager to see RAM usage or clear ram?

on the Galaxy you just pushed and held a menu button.

- - - Updated - - -

vsnlweb

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site

- - - Updated - - -

Go into your app draw and look for app called tasks and that should give you everything you are looking for.

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk 2

dsignori

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
Go into your app draw and look for app called tasks and that should give you everything you are looking for.

Actually that's not it. Tasks is something altogether different. Look up Google Tasks to see (like a reminder or task list).

For ram, go to Settings , Apps, "Running" tab at the bottom.

vsnlweb

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
Actually that's not it. Tasks is something altogether different. Look up Google Tasks to see (like a reminder or task list).

For ram, go to Settings , Apps, "Running" tab at the bottom.

Sorry my mistake... I meant task manager. The icon should look like a chip for lack of a better description.

umyha4uj.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol