Who is going "bareback" with their DNA??

bb4temo

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site
I'm not using a case on mine. Just happen to have the full body, Zagg Invisible Shield. I got it installed at my local mall kiosk. Lifetime warranty too.

This gives me a great grip of my beautiful DNA, and still reveals all of its splendor and sexiness!

Check out this link peeps...

http://m.zagg.com/invisibleshield

PS. I still carry insurance coverage though.

Sent from my Rooted and Viper ROM'ed, Droid DNA!

SphincterBoy

May 11, 2010
Visit site
I went naked with my Evo 4G for 18 months...then I dropped it and shattered the screen. Got a refurbished unit through Asurion for $100. Continued to go naked for 6 more months without incident until I upgraded to the One S, which went naked for 6 months when I switched to the DNA. After 3 months I decided to stop pushing my luck and put a case on it. I just got the Incipio Feather, which hardly adds to the size at all, though it is a bit slicker than the phone itself. Hopefully that lessens with wear.

AaronSimmons

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
My phone is naked....I purchased the diztronic case and even as thin as it is, it seemed to really add a lot of bulk to the phone. Plus as others have said, i really like the look/feel of the phone and every case I've seen takes away from the phone. I kept my case and used it when I went to the mountains on a trip and when I go on bike rides where I have it mounted on my handlebars, but for everyday use, it's naked and I'll take my chances. I tend to be careful with my phones and from past experiences I should not have problems with drops or abuse with this one. Knock on TPU.

johnnyshinta

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
I have been in Disney all week and had my phone bareback. Today I went on space mountain and my phone was hitting the side of the car the entire time. Then we did pirates of the Caribbean in the front row not knowing you get wet. My whole lap was soaked. Fortunately my phone is still operating fine. But I put my Verizon tpu case on it right after I got back to my room. Scared of damaging it on rides or getting it wet.

croppz

Jan 13, 2013
Visit site
I have been in Disney all week and had my phone bareback. Today I went on space mountain and my phone was hitting the side of the car the entire time. Then we did pirates of the Caribbean in the front row not knowing you get wet. My whole lap was soaked. Fortunately my phone is still operating fine. But I put my Verizon tpu case on it right after I got back to my room. Scared of damaging it on rides or getting it wet.

Its fairly water resistant so you should be okay.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Android Central Forums

mpgo4th

Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
Jumped of the bareback wagon today. I ordered the incipio two piece case off amazon. It looks like a higher quality otterbox commutor case. It was 19 bucks and ill update when I get it.

croppz

Jan 13, 2013
Visit site
I had a tpu case on my phone for about an hour and now its off.

I just cant get myself to hide this sexiness.

Irvgotti

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Now I only case my phone at work (work construction) and when I get drunk.

johnnyshinta

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
I actually got the diztronic case because my friend recommended it. He said I would like it much better than the silicone one Verizon sells. I do like it better but not enough to keep it on.

It adds more bulk, collects dust around the edges of the screen, covers the back notification light, and I find the power button harder to push with the case on.

Imnutsnj

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
This phone will NEVER see a cover, way to sexy to cover up. Isn't that one of the reasons we bought this phone?

Sent from my Jelly Bean flavored HTC DROID DNA

Irvgotti

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
This phone will NEVER see a cover, way to sexy to cover up. Isn't that one of the reasons we bought this phone?

Sent from my Jelly Bean flavored HTC DROID DNA

Or the quaddy , 1080p screen and sweet camera