:( Walked into store... they didnt have it. It launches today right?? (21st)

NickA

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
There are two corporate stores, and a ton of third party stores in my area, so I hope at least one of them has it.

anon(149819)

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
I went to 2 stores and called 2 other stores, none of them had it. One store I called the person I talked to didn't even know what I was talking about.

jamdmyers

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
I'm not surprised, I'd spoke with my local store a few times earlier this week, no one was really sure what was going on. Even today (they had 10) they weren't sure last night even if they were coming from what Jeff told me.. he saw them in a box when he walked in at 830. While it didn't affect my choice it hasn't been very good marketing for HTC on this phone. I do see they finally updated the HTC site with more info on the DNA, which didn't exist yesterday.

Irvgotti

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I was lucky to get one in my store. As much as I wanted to wait. This phone is great. The lady didn't know what it was at first. So I asked if you got any new phones. And pulled out the droid DNA. its super sweet. For what I do, the battery is good. I haven't charged it today. So it was 50 out the box. . just started to go dead. 7hrs of use.

travo1978

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
I was the first one to buy it at the store I went to. It wasn't even showing up in the system when I got it so it took them a minute to do all that. It's awesome and everything but I haven't decided if I like the size yet. Guess I have 14 days to decide.

Sent from my Droid DNA

varucell

Jan 8, 2010
Visit site
I ordered mine at Best Buy and they had one at the Verizon store on display to test. I messed around with it and ordered from Best Buy. When they did the upgrade it didn't make me switch my plan so I still have unlimited pretty awesome.

Spider210

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
I ordered mine at Best Buy and they had one at the Verizon store on display to test. I messed around with it and ordered from Best Buy. When they did the upgrade it didn't make me switch my plan so I still have unlimited pretty awesome.

Ordered? When you activate it'll switch to 2gb. I do bet

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2