Ordering uoutside US

Victor Droogh

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
Hello,
I live in Europe and I would like to order this phone. Is it possible? If it is, then how should I do that?

Hi, I tried it from the netherlands and it was nto possible, because Verizon could not accept an European Creditcard.
My parents went to America and took it with them (also with some trouble), and now in the netherlands my data connection is not working yet.

mtmjr90

Apr 17, 2010
Visit site
Hello,
I live in Europe and I would like to order this phone. Is it possible? If it is, then how should I do that?

Your best bet is to find it on eBay or an importer (I don't know if Expansys, Negri, or MobiCityship to where you are, but if not, maybe there's a similar company?) Verizon will never sell it to you.

If I may ask, where in Europe are you? If your carriers operate UMTS on the 900 and/or 2100MHz frequencies, you could go with the international model (Butterfly). I know some of those sites I listed above have it up for preorder. Best of luck!

Hi, I tried it from the netherlands and it was nto possible, because Verizon could not accept an European Creditcard.
My parents went to America and took it with them (also with some trouble), and now in the netherlands my data connection is not working yet.

Hm...have you gone into Settings>Mobile Data>Preferred Network and selected "GSM/UMTS"? Then, try "GSM/UMTS Options," to add your carrier's APN (and delete Verizon's if you wish). Probably a good idea to reboot at this point.

I'm using my DNA on a GSM carrier in the US (T-Mobile), it really shouldn't be any different for you. I have noticed the software seems a bit laggy in recognizing GSM SIMs and registering on the network.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams