Non-Supported DNA Apps

paulmike3

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Anyone else use Widgetsoid? The brightness toggle doesn't seem to work.
The icon changes but the brightness doesn't, in fact it redraws the screen.
I tried it both in Sense and ADW Launcher Pro... no good.
Tried it with auto-brightness turned off, and turned on... no good.

Try "Brightness Level" by Curvefish. Works great, and you can add a Widgetsoid toggle to the app in the notification bar panel. Can also install a standalone widget.

Jason_A

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone else had any troubles with Netflix? For the most part the app works, just when I go to a TV show that has multiple episodes and try to scroll through the list of episodes, it will scroll "weird" (e.g. "up" when I try to scroll "down", jump around, etc). So far that's the only app I've seen that doesn't work right.

dsignori

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
For the OP ... MAX GO is not working - or actually not available to even download from the Play Store. Our earlier discussion was about it working on the GNEX now. MAX GO is NOT working on the DNA ...

2012-11-28%252016.06.44.png

bizeebee

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
To get swype to work, try going into settings>language and keyboard>keyboard and input methods. Make sure the on/off switch next to Swype is on.

dsignori

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
Worked for me when I downloaded on launch day but now it looks like you can't download now. Strange

If your rooted I can make a backup using titanium backup which you could use to restore if you'd like. Just send a PM

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/12/21/be9y7a6u.jpg

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Thanks, I appreciate it. I actually found the APK and it did install fine. So odd though that we can't get it from the play store... Thanks again.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams