Dish Anywhere

Now working:

Chrome
Widgetsoid - Still causes maps to run non stop

Last edited:

PalmPrePlusPwns

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
I can't remember the names off the top of my head, but i tried downloading 2 apps a few days ago that would just "force close" on me. Not sure if it was a DNA screen size issue or an App issue.

streetstrip01

Legalized Drug Dealer
Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Google Wallet

2009-06-08-sneaky.jpg

hannsoft

Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys, what's wrong with Chrome? I'm running it on my DNA and don't *think* I see any issues ... what am I missing?

jedge

Jul 5, 2010
Visit site
Anyone else use Widgetsoid? The brightness toggle doesn't seem to work.
The icon changes but the brightness doesn't, in fact it redraws the screen.
I tried it both in Sense and ADW Launcher Pro... no good.
Tried it with auto-brightness turned off, and turned on... no good.

iLLusive

Vzw Staff
May 11, 2010
Visit site
Anyone get Swype current version to work because I can get it installed but no choice to make it default keyboard? Anyone who can offer assistance would be awesome!

osubeavs728

Jan 27, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys, what's wrong with Chrome? I'm running it on my DNA and don't *think* I see any issues ... what am I missing?

Some of the graphics are off...Look at the tab number within the tab box. My biggest issue though was that it was extremely unstable. If i had more than one tab open it would just crash

jamdmyers

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
As far as many of these they are probably resolution issues, I do hope all are sending the APP Devs a email letting them know we need updates for this phone, you cna usually do it thru the app or certainly from GooglePlay. it will help all those who follow..

hannsoft

Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
Some of the graphics are off...Look at the tab number within the tab box. My biggest issue though was that it was extremely unstable. If i had more than one tab open it would just crash

I do see the number being off center, but not having run Chrome on a phone before I wouldn't have noticed that as a problem. I don't have any issues with crashing here.

Sent from my HTC Droid DNA via Tapatalk 2

kwips

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Thanks to all who have been submitting incompatible apps for the DNA. I plan on purchasing this device and it will be nice to know what apps are having issues. I will also email devs to let them know about the issues as well.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Irvgotti

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
MAX GO runs just fine on my Galaxy Nexus... It's not a JB thing...

Now it works. At the time I posted. It had "device not supported" caused a lot of confusing earlier when it was updated saying it was updated for 4.1 and didn't work but hbo worked.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Android Central Forums