Non-Supported DNA Apps

krapnoj

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Anyone get Swype current version to work because I can get it installed but no choice to make it default keyboard? Anyone who can offer assistance would be awesome!

I was having same problem. No option to switch keyboard in the settings or on the typing area [like thunderbolt]. Had to download the app Quick Keyboard Switch and was able to switch to swype after that. Swype is great for me as I am so used to using it.

krapnoj

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
To get swype to work, try going into settings>language and keyboard>keyboard and input methods. Make sure the on/off switch next to Swype is on.

Even with it on, you are still using the stock keyboard and not the Swype keyboard. I didn't find a way to switch with out downloading an app called Quick Keyboard Switch. Swype offers several different styles of their keyboard in the personalization section.

pppilot

Nov 17, 2010
Visit site
LightFlow. According to Dev, must root for it to work. Even if you root, the DNA notification light only has two possible colors: Green and Orange.

fco2013

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
I downloaded widgetsoid (latest version), worked for me. I only used it for the notification controls though.

Add 1weather to the list too.

Mario Fasolo

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
I wish apps like Facebook and Twitter would update to use the maximum portion of the screen instead of just wasting the space by having a black bar of three dots on the bottom in place of the settings menu button -_-

MrRicks84

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
I wish apps like Facebook and Twitter would update to use the maximum portion of the screen instead of just wasting the space by having a black bar of three dots on the bottom in place of the settings menu button -_-

Try TweetCaster for Twitter. It works fine for me & takes up the entire screen with no menu bar at the bottom.

joansin

Jan 14, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys, what's wrong with Chrome? I'm running it on my DNA and don't *think* I see any issues ... what am I missing?

Agreed! I have it synced and it's awesome. I think it's PEBKAC....! And as for Xbox Smart Glass and others, they work fine. Just download it from some media share site and install it. If you can't figure out how to install from an outside source then you should go back to your blackberrys..... :confused:

electriclineman

Aug 9, 2011
Visit site
I emailed MAXGO. I told them I Purchased a new PHONE from Verizon called the HTC DNA. I said, its Verizon's newest smart PHONE..

Their reply..... We are not compatible with Tablets...

That was their whole reply..

So I emailed them back and asked.. What didn't you understand when I said I purchased a new "PHONE".. who said anything about a tablet.. Still no response..

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Android Central Forums

jslappa

Jul 14, 2012
Visit site
Modern Combat 4: Zero Hour is not compatible with the DNA
Screenshot_2012-12-31-17-02-001_zps45446e06.png

MrRicks84

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
If google wallet doesn't work, is there any payment app that supports NFC?

Verizon won't allow Google Wallet. Right now they are in the process of trying out Isis which is their version. From what I have read, it's only available on certain phones and in certain areas

Sent from my HP TouchPad using Tapatalk 2

anon(27512)

May 28, 2010
Visit site
Verizon won't allow Google Wallet. Right now they are in the process of trying out Isis which is their version. From what I have read, it's only available on certain phones and in certain areas

Sent from my HP TouchPad using Tapatalk 2

Thanks for the reply. Does anyone know if Path works on the DNA

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tony2