Non-Supported DNA Apps

iLLusive

Vzw Staff
May 11, 2010
Visit site
For anyone wondering Redbox Instant works completely on the DNA and look forward to them giving Netflix a run for their money.

nkd

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
add dish anywhere app to the list. So damn frustrating. Now I cant stream any shows or football from my hopper receiver that has sling attached to it. The older app worked fine I had to reset my dna and apparently the Dish remote access app has been replaced by Dish Anywhere app.

MrRicks84

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
add dish anywhere app to the list. So damn frustrating. Now I cant stream any shows or football from my hopper receiver that has sling attached to it. The older app worked fine I had to reset my dna and apparently the Dish remote access app has been replaced by Dish Anywhere app.

If you remember the version number, you should be able to google the .apk and find a site that has it available for you to download and side load. I do this with apps that aren't compatible in the Play Store and they work just fine once side loaded.

croppz

Jan 13, 2013
Visit site
As stated earlier in the thread, widgetoids app works but it caused google maps to constantly run and kill my battery so I removed it.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Android Central Forums

rew001

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
I've had SplashID installed on mine and my wife's DNA's since we bought them a couple weeks ago. It works fine.

ydagetuq.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

chickweedblur

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Disney Mobile Magic isn't compatible, and it's a Verizon app :-\

I emailed them about this and the response was:

"I understand the app is not working on your Droid DNA running Android 4.1 ; however, Disney Mobile Magic is compatible with 4.1 but only requires 2.1 and up to function properly.
If you in fact are running android os 4.1 and the app is still incompatible , the issue is device specific and not app related.
We regret that the App is not currently supported on your Droid, and we are continuing to work to make this title available to additional devices."

garl6

Dec 25, 2012
Visit site
It works

huh. because online it says it's not compatible with my device and searching for it on the play store on my phone doesn't even bring up AccuWeather for Android. Just AccuWeather Quick

Irvgotti

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Maybe because I'm rooted sorry for the falseness. Maybe try finding the apk from Google

katchik99

May 5, 2011
Visit site
I emailed them about this and the response was:

"I understand the app is not working on your Droid DNA running Android 4.1 ; however, Disney Mobile Magic is compatible with 4.1 but only requires 2.1 and up to function properly.
If you in fact are running android os 4.1 and the app is still incompatible , the issue is device specific and not app related.
We regret that the App is not currently supported on your Droid, and we are continuing to work to make this title available to additional devices."

So basically they aren't going to make it compatible with the DNA :-/ guess I'll just keep using MouseWait while I'm in the park. Seems more accurate anyways.

KSDroid01

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Some of the graphics are off...Look at the tab number within the tab box. My biggest issue though was that it was extremely unstable. If i had more than one tab open it would just crash

I'm running Chrome and have not noticed any issues. Yesterday I noticed I had 14 tabs open and didn't even realize it!

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johndoe11