Is it worth it?

osubeavs728

Jan 27, 2010
Visit site
pretty comparable phones relative to internals. Storage and battery are a wash. Processor is a wash. Screen goes to the DNA easily. Cameras, I'm not certain. If you are going to sell your Nexus 4 and buy the DNA, I would say sure do it. If you are going to keep both. Then don't waste your money. The DNA is an amazing phone IMO

TriangleZ

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
What he said, but I would like to add, do you want a bigger phone? If you have small hands like myself, the DNA is harder to use with one hand sometimes. The display is amazing, but there are some people who don't care for it much as I can also argue that a 720p screen on something like 4.7 looks pretty good too, the DNA is just a bit better. So it's really up to you if you have extra cash lying around.

jamdmyers

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
From the Podcast of last week and all the fiasco Google has had selling the Nexus I'm sure you could sell it in a heart beat. Now that DNA is rooted (s-on) I suspect we'll get a 4.2 ROM soon... They've already ported the Camera/Keyboard/Photoshpere to the DNA. You win either way you go ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trudycharles