Anyne have experience with Balistic Cases?

8100User

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
Just found this company, which is coming out with three different cases for the DNA....

The DNA Ballistic Life Style.... (comes with a choice of three different colors for the corners...)

droiddna_lifestyle_charcoal_web_002.jpg

The SG Maxx, for more heavy protection:

droiddna_sgmaxx_black_web_002.jpg

and the Shell Gell, a middle of the road case price wise, and (I assume) protection wise... they're also available in a few different colors.

droiddna_sg_white_web_002.jpg

Anyone have any experience with this company? Any thoughts on the different cases?

Prices range from $29.99 to $49.99 for the SG Maxx Series case, which comes with holster and replaceable screen protector.

Mode3fanatic

Aug 19, 2012
Visit site
I have one of these cases for my SG3 and would definitely recommend them for the DNA. The case I have isn't too bulky, the material is nice and grippy and it has saved the phone from a couple of small drops..!

I will certainly look to pick up one of these for my DNA.

Hope this helped.

86steveshafer

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
i had one for my iphone 4 it protected the phone very well, the only issue i ever had with ballistic is that they didnt seem to pay attention to after market chargers and headphone plugs. if the aftermarket company had a little extra bulk in the plastic part of their plugs they wouldnt fit through the case. but maybe ballistic pays attention to this these days. also one thing that i really loved about it was that the rubberized material that they use is sticky enough to prevent sliding off a car dash but doesnt get annoying and clingy in your pockets like most otterbox cases seem to.