First update,what issues should be addressed

coach5150

Jan 17, 2012
Visit site
By now we all had a chance to really get in to the DNA ,what would you want addressed in the first update by HTC.
I thing volume may be one .

iLLusive

Vzw Staff
May 11, 2010
Visit site
That there is no "Quick Settings' on top pull down menu you like every other device has now? I mean yes I can hit the gear but really no buttons for data / gps / bluetooth or anything is just lazy.

osubeavs728

Jan 27, 2010
Visit site
That there is no "Quick Settings' on top pull down menu you like every other device has now? I mean yes I can hit the gear but really no buttons for data / gps / bluetooth or anything is just lazy.

What other phones have that feature besides Samsung phones?

bespinct

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
What other phones have that feature besides Samsung phones?

It's a feature of 4.2,so I wouldn't be surprised to see it in the next update.

As for other items, I haven't run into any bugs bit perhaps they need to deliver a fix for Angry Bird Starwars to work? There's also the what song is this issue...

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

osubeavs728

Jan 27, 2010
Visit site
It's a feature of 4.2,so I wouldn't be surprised to see it in the next update.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Oh gotcha.

Well only one phone has 4.2...so its not really lazy if this phone and majority of other phones don't have it...right? Haha

orlanka

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
Customize the lock screen targets. I don't need lock screen widgets (they're a bit clunky right now anyway) but would like to be able to change the shortcuts.

PalmPrePlusPwns

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
They should replace the wallpaper cropping feature with something more straight forward.

(nitpicking on this one) I would appreciate a faster screen capture.. Coming from the Iphone 4s there's a definite lag on the DNA compared to an instant capture on the iPhone.

PsychDoc

May 28, 2011
Visit site

Go into play store and download the" power toggle" widget. It's a 4x1 widget that fits nicely on the top of any screen. It can be customized to do an amazing number of things and it's free.