Glass screen protectors

rfmike

Dec 2, 2009
Visit site
""Dear Michael,

Thank you for contacting Spigen.com Customer Service Department.

Hi, my name is Michelle from Spigen.com.

If there is enough interest for a product to be released,

Our developers would definitely look into it.

We cannot guarantee if it will be released or not, but they will take it into heavy consideration!

If you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Thank you.""

Sent Via the Forms App on my DNA, Tab 10.1 or my OG Evolved(work phone).

rfmike

Dec 2, 2009
Visit site
The more that people email in requesting a glass screen protectors for the Droid DNA the sooner they may start making them.

jfoofoo

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
The more that people email in requesting a glass screen protectors for the Droid DNA the sooner they may start making them.

while I love glas.t but they will not be able to make it for DNA and they will not make it for DNA. First, they can't do it due to the curve at the edge of the screen, they had the same issue with Galaxy S3 and after they release the product it just end up getting pulled due to issue with the curve at the edge.

Second, they won't make it cause DNA is not a hot selling hand set, if you pay attention, SGP is hugely focused on iPhone... even galaxy s3 doesn't get as many products as iphone on their site. HTC is on the bottom of their list, unless by some miracle everyone with an iPhone switch to DNA tomorrow that is not going to change. Hate to say it, stop wishing and move on and find something else at this point. When DNA first came out, I chatted with one of their rep via facebook and I was told there will be no R&D on DNA, not even a basic screen protector, you just got a more polite standard replay email that more or less telling you the same thing.

8100User

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
Without knowing any details, I'm inclined to think JFooFoo is probably correct.

Considering that the DNA is only carried by Verizon at this time, and it doesn't seem like it's been a top seller so far, I'd doubt that they would go to the expense of R and D for this device.

rfmike

Dec 2, 2009
Visit site
I guess it wouldn't make sense to make a glass screen protectors yet, but once this phone goes world wide as the J butterfly or the Butterfly. Then maybe it might become a different story.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vignajeanniegolabek