So anyone that has bought a DNA can still return it.

8100User

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, It's nice to know, in the back of my mind, that I can return the DNA up until mid January.

That being said, so far I'm really loving this phone.

I played with the Note2 quite a bit at the store, but for my needs, I just couldn't see having to carry that size of a device everywhere I go. On top of that, I felt I'd have to also make sure to bring a bluetooth headset with me, as I'm just NOT going to walk around with that size tablet at my ear... it's simply not comfortable for any amount of time.

Back to the DNA, my only concerns were the lack of microSD slot, and battery life. So far, battery has lasted me through an entire day with my usual, moderately heavy usage, and I'm not squeezed for space.

It's really a fantastic phone, beautiful screen, excellent build quality and blazingly fast!

joansin

Jan 14, 2010
Visit site
Return Policy & Termination Fee | Verizon Wireless

They have extended returns till January 15th for anyone that bought a phone on or after November 22nd. This goes as long as it is your first exchange.

Does this change anything? Or is everyone still happy with their DNA?

Unless I hear something in the next few hours, i'm getting this phone today.

Amen brother! I bought an RAZR HD off a guy from Craigslist and I'm going to trade it even up for a DNA today unless I hear something tremendously wrong here. I love Moto and have since the OG. But this DNA is sexii and tits. Someone talk me out of this!

anon(924308)

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
Keep in mind if you return your phone, you have to pay a $30 restocking fee and choose an alternative device as soon as you return it--you can't just reset your upgrade eligibility and wait for the flagship 2013 devices to be released. Or so the Verizon reps tell me.

schwinn123

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
Return Policy & Termination Fee | Verizon Wireless

They have extended returns till January 15th for anyone that bought a phone on or after November 22nd. This goes as long as it is your first exchange.

Does this change anything? Or is everyone still happy with their DNA?

Unless I hear something in the next few hours, i'm getting this phone today.

why after the 22 and not the 21 when it was released? Only reason im considering switching to maxx is the battery, but very undecided..

joansin

Jan 14, 2010
Visit site
Put Nova and Swype on it and couldn't be happier. Loved Motorola but I was getting bored. Using Google Music (have since it's beta) stopped my concerns for external storage. Specs are awesome and I haven't had an issue with the battery. No complaints mate!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084