Equalizer for Google Play Music

deciepher

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
thanks for the info on the google play equalizer I noticed as soon as I took off my 3rd party equalizer there wasn't any shown when going to the settings button so I redownloaded it and man does the bass hit hard my speakers are blown ill have to get some better ones that can handle the power

Kostik777

Jun 27, 2015
Visit site
LG G4 818N version here. Google Play Music doesn't have equalizer.

SOLUTION: bought "Equalizer" app from Google Play
Works with Google Play Music on my LG G4. Integrated into Google Play Music Settings tab, shows up, opens right from inside the GPM app.

FYI: before I tried Equalizer, I tried the app Music Volume EQ suggested by some. On my phone it did manage the volume but the EQ didn't work while in Google Play Music. And it's not integrated with the service, Music Volume EQ does not show up in the settings tab on google play music app.

Exiler69

Sep 14, 2016
Visit site
The reason most are not seeing the settings button is because once you get to the home screen, pull it up. You have to scroll down to see the settings button. And yes, the "sort of" eq is there. Listening to the phone, not a lot of difference, earbuds; better listening and changes are apparent. So the answer to the mystery is.........."scroll down" lol. Thanks guys....

P.S.
I was the head scratcher for a while till I scrolled as well ;)

Evilsprout

Sep 16, 2016
Visit site
I have this lg 7in tab and a n6, without a doubt i found the eq the first day i bought it home, and it works well. But on my lg tab its literally non existant.so for those of younwho have the lg tab stop looking it doesn't exist.

K1113R_S1ASH

Mar 5, 2017
Visit site
I have Samsung Tab4 and it came with its own equalizer and when i go to find it in GooglePlay Music it says "Disabled While Casting" what does that mean?

patruns

May 21, 2011
Visit site
I had a built-in eq on my Nexus 5 originally. Set it and forgot it. Now on LG G6 and went to settings and it is gone. It would seem Google removed it from the app for whatever reason. Nexus 5 was pure Android so I doubt it was a separate app. never saw a separate app for it.

Raiyden Scow

Apr 26, 2018
Visit site
I have the AT&T LG M150 Pheonix3 also known as G2 or even G3 from AT&T with no equalizer!!! Or any type of operating sound system? Nice phone 4 price ? I thought then also found that it's unrootable!!!!! F@#K' N SUCKS DIC 'Z !!!! Ya feel me? Ha ha" giggle" N E wayz can someone help wit dis lil prob, I'm in? B "Berry appreciateeted "