What is your best app to show off the awesome 1080p screen?

nextcity

Jul 23, 2012
Visit site
What app do you use that highlights/shows-off the awesome screen of the DNA?

I compare high resolution pictures and enlarged text from articles, pdfs, eBooks, etc. with my friends and coworkers phones to show off the screen. I also have taken screenshots of the results from all the benchmarks tests I have run.

Irvgotti

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I use full hd wallpapers. They look amazing. My friends say it look like it's floating off the screen.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Android Central Forums

doogie1

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
Watching movies on Netflix, Hulu.. etc on Full HD. I've had people ask me if it's a "portable movie player". Yes, and my phone too lol

Mario Fasolo

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
I use full hd wallpapers. They look amazing. My friends say it look like it's floating off the screen.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Android Central Forums

Can I ask you where you get HD wallpapers from? Everyone is always saying Picspeed or any wallpaper app but literally EVERY SINGLE wallpaper I get from those is pixelated because I guess it's not HD enough for the screen =( . I tried interfacelift but all of their wallpapers are usually landscape style, so aggravating so I'm stuck with stock wallpapers aside from Pattrn.

But to the point of the thread Pattrn has probably been my best way to show the screen off, tons and tons of intricate patterns that are based on math so are infinitely scalable, and you can even have it change your wallpaper every day! Definitely check it out if you haven't though, full brightness and browsing patterns is gorgeous!

Wingznut

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
When you set a wallpaper in Picspeed, be sure to "Use Original" to get the higher res image.

Sent from my Droid DNA using Tapatalk

Irvgotti

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Can I ask you where you get HD wallpapers from? Everyone is always saying Picspeed or any wallpaper app but literally EVERY SINGLE wallpaper I get from those is pixelated because I guess it's not HD enough for the screen =( . I tried interfacelift but all of their wallpapers are usually landscape style, so aggravating so I'm stuck with stock wallpapers aside from Pattrn.

But to the point of the thread Pattrn has probably been my best way to show the screen off, tons and tons of intricate patterns that are based on math so are infinitely scalable, and you can even have it change your wallpaper every day! Definitely check it out if you haven't though, full brightness and browsing patterns is gorgeous!

i google "Full HD wallpapers" and just download images from there that i like.

Mario Fasolo

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
When you set a wallpaper in Picspeed, be sure to "Use Original" to get the higher res image.

Sent from my Droid DNA using Tapatalk

Oh my God, thank you SO much! That seriously helps me so much because I constantly see these gorgeous wallpapers and am like "WHY CAN'T THEY BE BIG ENOUGH?!", totally good now :D Can't believe I never knew that! lol.

nDroid3

Dec 8, 2012
Visit site
I think all the Homescreen posts on the DNA thread do the screen justice. I was sold on the DNA just by visiting that thread alone.

joansin

Jan 14, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for Sharing... I've probably watched this 5 times today... Mesmerized by the quality of the video! Everytime I watch it, I'm like "DAMMMMMNNNN" and I notice detail I hadn't before...

I've watched it many times as well, can't believe the quality on this device..... my GF is crazy jealous of this phone. I've been with Motorola for years and she has been big on HTC (she has the Galaxy Nexus currently) since the Thunder Bolt..... I am threatened daily when I ask her to check out what my new phone can do.... LOL she tells me to get my crappy RAZR HD back and to give her this DNA, not going to happen!

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk HD

croppz

Jan 13, 2013
Visit site
I've watched it many times as well, can't believe the quality on this device..... my GF is crazy jealous of this phone. I've been with Motorola for years and she has been big on HTC (she has the Galaxy Nexus currently) since the Thunder Bolt..... I am threatened daily when I ask her to check out what my new phone can do.... LOL she tells me to get my crappy RAZR HD back and to give her this DNA, not going to happen!

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk HD

If you go to youtube and put in 1080p HD videos. You should see one of the discovery shuttle launch. It looks downright AMAZING.I let my mom watch it (she's a crapple user) and her jaw dropped. She messed with my phone for about 15 minutes before I could take it from her haha. Last words were "what's this phone called again?"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicos18