Web Browser for Droid DNA

Bernie Nunez

Jan 13, 2013
Visit site
Currently I am using the Chrome web browser for my Droid DNA. Some people have been telling me it is not the best one out there right now. So what browser is currently the best for android phones?

croppz

Jan 13, 2013
Visit site
It seems like chrome is built into the stock browser but I am using chrome as well.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Android Central Forums

MrRicks84

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
If u want pure speed, Naked Browser is the way to go. Plus the stock browser is pretty quick and smooth but I use Chrome also because I like how it works with multiple tabs & syncing bookmarks with my desktop

osubeavs728

Jan 27, 2010
Visit site
If u want pure speed, Naked Browser is the way to go. Plus the stock browser is pretty quick and smooth but I use Chrome also because I like how it works with multiple tabs & syncing bookmarks with my desktop

Same,. I use Chrome because of the syncing it does with my computer. However, I feel the stock browser performs a little better.

nDroid3

Dec 8, 2012
Visit site
I use chrome just cause I am embracing the whole google ecosystem...
I've tried the stock and its pretty good as well...I'd probably would stick with the stock if chrome wasn't around.

zero3187

Apr 25, 2010
Visit site
I personally feel that maybe the stock browser is slightly faster but chrome is definitely more feature rich (syncing of bookmarks and such). Also I feel like navigating with chrome makes more sense.

MrRicks84

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
Naked Browser is ugly by far but man is it fast & out performs any browser in the market. I dismissed it because I like Chrome

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech