DNA memery question

kevin5377

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
As I believe Phil said in a review, they're likely trying to sway people in the direction of cloud storage and streaming.

Sent from my DROID DNA using Android Central Forums

tarnak

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
Thanks, I have been thinking about switching to the DNA, I will need to look at my current memory use and see if it would work.

MrRicks84

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
Thanks, I have been thinking about switching to the DNA, I will need to look at my current memory use and see if it would work.

Plenty of people are using OTG cables with 32-64 GB thumb drives. That could come in handy for you if you don't want to rely on cloud storage (if you were to choose the DNA)

anon(924308)

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
The international release of this phone (HTC Butterfly) has a microSD slot, so I think VZW had something to do with this. Funny how VZW takes away unlimited data, but simultaneously pushes cloud storage and streaming. Though I'm not complaining, I don't download 2GB monstrosity games or store more than ~4GB of media on my device (all music, no movies). Though keep in mind "16GB" is really more like 11-12GB. If you're diligent about what you store--e.g. migrating pics to cloud storage--16GB is plenty.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcosVo