How do I remove this?

Upstreammiami

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Wuzup guys just got my DNA yesterday (yes I'm back on Verizon) got one small question how do I remove this notification telling me to turn wifi on

FYI I will be adding my root service to the DNA community as soon as I get my new laptop. :D

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1358340823420.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1358340823420.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 106

PsychDoc

May 28, 2011
Visit site
There is no way to remove the wifi prompt. Not without rooting your phone at least. Just another example of maufacturers trying to "help us" even if it's clear most of us don't want or need that kind of "help."

"The road to hell...."

Upstreammiami

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
There is no way to remove the wifi prompt. Not without rooting your phone at least. Just another example of maufacturers trying to "help us" even if it's clear most of us don't want or need that kind of "help."

"The road to hell...."

Great thanks, I might just run stock till the weekend

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
UKB rom has that notification removed and is one of the best roms out IMO until the new Viper rom drops which should be soon. Check then out over at xda.

paulmike3

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
You can't remove it permanently yet without root, but you can disable it until a reboot. Long press the notification -> App Info - -> Force Stop. You're now good until you reboot.

streetstrip01

Legalized Drug Dealer
Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Wuzup guys just got my DNA yesterday (yes I'm back on Verizon) got one small question how do I remove this notification telling me to turn wifi on

FYI I will be adding my root service to the DNA community as soon as I get my new laptop. :D

Awesome, can't wait.

atakin77

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Great widget, thanks for the app! Been missing good toggle switches in the pull down bar since my nexus!. Quick question maybe you can answer... There is a setting to show battery percentage instead of a blank space. Is there a way for this not to occupy space if the battery percentage is not shown? Right now it takes up a spot on the bar at the top whether or not the battery percentage is shown to the far right... Please let me know if you can give some guidance...

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Android Central Forums

yankeesusa

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
This phone looks amazing. Will any of you switch to the rumored m7 which looks like a dna on steroids? If I could afford Verizon I would have given this phone a chance over the note 2.

Sent from the Beast that is Galaxy Note 2

Upstreammiami

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
This phone looks amazing. Will any of you switch to the rumored m7 which looks like a dna on steroids? If I could afford Verizon I would have given this phone a chance over the note 2.

Sent from the Beast that is Galaxy Note 2

Steroids? Don't see much difference besides new sense and 13mp camera. So no I won't change.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome